A little late....but here are the boys baseball pictures. I wasn't really pleased with the quality this year, but oh well! Tristen's look really dull and Colby's is tad bit too 'up close'. I wish they would've gotten a full body shot of him actually crouching like a catcher. Either way....they are my adorable kids.
Colby & Tristen
Colby has a baseball tournament this weekend in Celina. Luckily, his games on Saturday are afternoon games, which means we don't have to wake up crazy early to get there. Celina is about an hour away from our house. Hopefully, the team will do well and not get Seed 8 or 9 after pool play b/c Seed 8 and 9 play at 8am on Sunday, which means his coach would want the team there at 7am - YIKES - (which means we would have to leave our house at 6am)!! Ah...the life of a baseball mom! :) I do enjoy watching him play and excel in a sport that he loves!
0 comments:
Post a Comment