The patio was completed last Friday. We absolutely love it and was worth every penny we paid. We still have other things we'd like to do. Our plans include - new patio furniture, add a ceiling fan, a tv, lights on the cedar posts, and landscaping. Eventually we plan to add flagstone over the cement or do stamped concrete, but I don't forsee that being done this summer. We'll probably wait until the end of summer to buy new patio furniture in hopes that we find some good end of season clearance sales.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Patio Is Complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Amanda that looks awesome! Just in time for summer too!
It turned out amazing, Amanda! I love it!!! I'll bet you get to enjoy your back yard a lot more now with a nice shaded area to sit too.
Post a Comment