CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Texas Tech!!!

The game was amazing! It was by far, the best football game I've ever watched. The only thing that would have made it better was if we had been at the game. My brother, Bear, an avid UT fan, was NOT happy when he left our house last night. He thought the game was over when UT scored their touchdown to take the lead. Although, as they were making the drive for the touchdown, he kept saying that UT needed to take more time off the clock. Sure enough, Harrell took the team down the field and as we sat and watch anxiously, he made the connection with Crabtree for winning touchdown with :01 second left on the clock. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've been on cloud 9 ever since the game ended. I sported my Texas Tech shirt today and left my Texas Tech flag on my car. As I was running a few errands today, I got the occasional guns up from some fellow Tech fans. Although we knocked of the #1 team and are now #2/3....it is on to the rest of our tough schedule. Next week's game is just as big. We are 9-0 for the first time since 1938, and let's hope the winning can continue.

0 comments: