Colby's baseball is in full swing. His team went from winning 1 game last Fall season to being 4-1!!! He has another game tonight and they could very well be 5-1!!!! He is doing great. He mainly plays 2nd base and is the lead off batter every game. Right now they are playing 1-2/week and practicing 1-2/week. Keeps me busy and I have 3 calendars to keep myself straight.
Colby hasn't registered for 6th grade yet, and he is still unsure what elective he is going to do. I think most of his friends are doing Band, so he has mentioned doing Band, but he isn't sure yet. Not looking forward to 2 instrument rental payments/month if he does do band. By the way, if anyone ever tells you kids get less expensive as they get older.....NO they don't!!!!
I can't believe we are going to have 2 middle schoolers on our hands next year. I think they will enjoy being back in the same school with each other.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Colby Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment