CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Days....oh Happy Days!!!

I finally broke down and decided to hire a housekeeper. With our busy and ever changing schedule, I finally decided to do it. Jason told me to do it back in January when he started school, but I'm pretty frugal and didn't want to do it. I don't mind housework and usually do it on the weekends when the boys are at their mom's and Jason is at work. Well, the weekends are few and far b/w when there is nothing going on, so I finally caved in and did it.

I can't wait to go home to a sparkling clean house this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






We are also close to finalizing a contractor for our covered back patio! We already have the cement slab. Our previous owners exteded the slab and so we lucked out on not having to pour more cement. We are waiting on 2 more estimates and then we will get the ball rolling!!!!!!! The below picture is similar to what we are having built.

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

You're gonna get hooked! I hired a housekeeper thinking that I just wanted a one time cleaning to get everything caught up, but no, I'm hooked! My girls come every other week and those are my favorite days ever! I justify it by saying that I'm helping out the economy by keeping the girls employed...

Well, we all gotta do what we can right?

Kristin (kekis) said...

I love that back patio! That will look really good & be wonderful especially in the warmer months.

Enjoy your housekeeper! I've had ours for a few years now, and I know I couldn't survive without her.

Krysie said...

That patio cover looks great! :) Post pics of the finished product.