CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Worst part of the weekend: Having to replace our water heater on Friday and dealing with the drama involved with Colby's baseball team.

Best part of the weekend: all of us being at home for the whole weekend.....which I honestly cannot remember when that happened. We took the boys out with the adults on Saturday. The plan was to let them go watch GI Joe while the adults went and watched The Hangover, but our original plan didn't work out b/c dinner didn't take as long as we expected, so the timing for both movies got all screwed up. We all ended up watching GI Joe, well, I fell asleep during 1/2 of it.

People I saw this weekend: Lots of people at Bryan & Katie's wedding on Friday night, Saturday - Kim, Kate & Allen, Sunday - no one.

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: cleaning the house, although Jason did clean the shower.........which I despise doing! I'm pretty sure I'm going to give up on the house and call the maid next week. I also forgot to buy a baby shower gift that I meant to buy LAST WEEK!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: ummmm..........can't really think of anything.

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

GI Joe was that good huh?

The Hangover was hillarious! I hate when i don't get to cleaning the house over the weekend too!