Worst part of the weekend: It ending.
Best part of the weekend: shopping for more Halloween decor for the front yard. Spending Sunday with the house to myself. It was fabulous! I'm able to get so much more done with all of the boys are gone. Every last piece of laundry was done, dinner was prepped, and the house was straightened up. Jason played golf with his dad and Justin (Colby's old baseball coach and husband of my good friend, Cari) and the boys went to their mom's house on Saturday.
People I saw this weekend: a lot of coworkers at the Juvenille Diabetes 5K. Girls day got postponed, which was fine with me b/c I thoroughly enjoy lazy Sundays!!!
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: honestly.....boys' homework. Colby's homework for the past week has been a beating. As much as I think he has adjusted well to Middle School, we have 2 terrible days of homework, which I'm 99% sure part of it should've been completed in class. Tristen never had this much homework last year.
Things that I am looking forward to this week: Tristen's football game tonight, and FRIDAY! I love Fridays! :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Weekend Wrap Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love that you are already looking forward to Friday and it is just Monday! I do not envy you about the homework, however I do envy your lazy Sunday and productive Saturday, seriously the perfect weekend!
Well, law schools. We've applied all over (and by we I of course mean Alex lol)
Utah
California
Virgina
North Carolina
Florida
Boston
Arizona
Missouri
Colorado
I seriously can't remember them all, but I am hoping for a Cali school! Alex is hoping for the Missouri school, booo! LOL I just want to go some place warm!
Post a Comment