CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged - Random Facts About Me

My friend Kelly - GrandPooba - tagged me to list 7 random facts about me. I'm not sure how random these are since I've done quite a few of these, but I'll give it a shot.

1. I was adopted when I was 3 weeks old. I don't know my birth parents, but hope to meet them one day. My adoption was done through the state of Louisiana and they have a voluntary registry. If both parties (adoptee and birth parent(s)) register with the registry, they will put the parties in contact. I'm hopeful one day I'll get the chance to meet them.



2. When grocery shopping, I have to go in the same order through the store every time. It isn't possible for me not to. I start at the back and work my way to the front.


3. I grew up in a town of 900 people. I said I'd never move back. Jason and I *kind of* wish we had the capability to move back to raise the boys there, but it isn't possible due to the boys' mom living here.

4. I never get gas before my gas light comes on.


5. I graduated college in 3 1/2 years.

6. I've busted my chin open 4 times!

7. I don't have a middle name!

Now that you know some random (or maybe not so random) facts about me....I want to know some random facts about you. Tag the person by leaving them a comment. I'm tagging:

1. The Kim Family
2. The Roberson Family
3. Andrew & Krysie
4. The Haring Family
5. The Brodt Family