I thought Fridays weren't supposed to be this busy. This has been my day so far and what my tentative agenda is for the remainder of the day. I'm so exhausted already and it is only 3:27pm. Caffiene is calling my name. I must go find some soon.
- Colby’s flight was at 6:40am, so we had to get up at 4:30am. (Colby left for his snowboarding trip in Denver this morning.)
- Back home from the airport by 7am to get Tristen up and ready for school.
- Took a 45 minute nap from 8-8:45am
- Worked from home for 30 minutes in between getting ready.
- Dentist appt at 10:30.
- Got to the office at 1:15.
- Leave the office at 5 to meet at the W Hotel for ‘strategy session’/validate our valet tickets.
- Leave for AAC at 6:15.
- Event for work at our Suite at the Dallas Stars game to hob nob with some of my high net-worth members.
- Mike Modano appearance in our suite AFTER the game!
My guess is I will be home somewhere around midnight!
2 comments:
I've met Mike Modano a few times, he's funny. Have fun!
Busy, but sounds fun! I think some coffee or mtn. dew would help!
Post a Comment