CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Our New Bundle of Joy.....

will be arriving sometime in late July. We are expecting and could not be more thrilled. I'm feeling pretty well, thus far. Morning/All-Day Sickness kicked in at about week 6, but it has mainly be nausea. My appetite has gone to the wayside and I'm pretty picky about what I want to eat, which SUCKS when it comes to grocery shopping/cooking dinner. I use to always bring my lunch to work and now it is a bit more complicated since my mind changes hour by hour on what even remotely sounds good. I'm surviving though.


We had our first Dr appt on Tuesday, 12/15. We were able to hear the heartbeat and get a sonogram. It made it so much more surreal. I had lost weight since my last visit, much to my surprise, but is completely normal. I feel like I'm eating all the time, but obviously I'm not. My estimated due date is July 22nd. We are *HOPING* for a little girl, but will be happy with either one. Both of my brothers are having little girls, not to mention my older brother has a daughter, so I hope I can continue the trend. :-) (I need some pink and frilly things in my life! LOL!!!!)

This post was written on 12/18/2009, but I finally got around to posting it now after I scanned in a picture of the sonogram. I'm now 11 weeks 4 days. My next appointment is a week from tomorrow! Can't wait to hear that heartbeat again!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

What!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Congratulations girl, I thought you were joking at first lol!

Amanda Hopper said...

Yeah, Missy, I think you were in Hawaii (so jealous) when I made the announcement on FB.

Thanks girl! We are very excited.