We had our 12 week appointment today and it was short and sweet. I'm actually 12 weeks 5 days today. I still don't have any belly pics to share, but I'm sure in due time I will. The Dr. appt went well. I've lost more weight since the last appt and I'm really not sure how that is possible. The morning sickness/all-day nausea has completely gone away and I'm eating 3 full meals + snacks throughout the day. The Dr. was not concerned at all; I think I'm actually more concerned than she is. The appt. was all of 10 minutes long. She asked me how I was feeling, have I had any problems, sickness, questions, etc. I have felt absolutely great the past 2 weeks. She got the doppler out to listen to the heartbeat and before she put the doppler on my stomach, she said, 'Now, it may take me a minute to find the heartbeat.' She put the doppler directly on my lower stomach and immediately you could hear the heartbeat. She said, 'Guess not, there it is beating very strong and it is moving around like crazy.' YAY!!!!!!!! Music to our ears. 8 weeks to go until we find out if we're having a little boy or little girl!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What great news! I'm glad she/he & YOU are doing well!
Post a Comment