CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's 2010

We celebrated New Year's Eve by going out with some friends to The Cheesecake Factory and then to Dave and Buster's. It was a low-key night, but it we had a blast. It honestly is all about the people you surround yourself with.


I know most people do New Year's Resolutions, but I don't. I refuse to. We have many exciting things coming up in 2010 and can't wait to experience them all.


  • Birth of my niece in February

  • Finding out the sex of Little Peanut in March - then preparing everything once we find out the sex

  • Busy, busy baseball season (March - July)

  • Birth of my other niece in April

  • Boys finishing up school in June

  • Little Peanut's arrival in July

  • My 30th bday in August

  • Experiencing life with a newborn and infant

1 comments:

K8 said...

And don't forget a baby shower sometime in May!