I swear either people have suddenly become more stupid or I have absolutely no tolerance for stupid people anymore. Maybe stupid isn't the correct/"PC" word, but it is the word I'm going to use for this blog. I'm 99% sure it is due to pregnancy hormones, but I seriously am ready to fly off the handle and be THAT "pregnant lady".
Specifically speaking, Colby's new baseball team. I'm so put out with the coach and his wife. I'm trying to plan the poor kid's birthday party and we don't have a finalized schedule for his tournaments yet. In some roundabout blunt words, I specifically told these people that. I am trying to plan, and you say we have tournaments scheduled, but you can't give me a schedule. I will say I'm less than impressed with their organizational and efficiency skills in running this 'business'. If I send you an email with a couple of questions (two to be exact), please be so kind to answer ALL of the questions. My list could go on and on. Colby's birthday is Feb 13th. We will be out of town the 1st weekend in February and then he has tournaments the following 3 weekends, so I have no clue when he'll actually get to have his party. Tournaments are so unpredictable that you can't plan for anything on Saturday or Sunday, EXCEPT to be at the baseball fields.
Another thing, I'm pretty sure every day I get behind the stupidest/slowest drivers. This didn't happen before I was pregnant. I mean do I have a sign on my car that I can't see that says, "This lady is pregnant. Make sure to piss her off?" I'm sure I could make $$$$$ if I had a camera installed in my car that recorded all of my antics of screaming at people. It really doesn't help that I have a 26 mile (one-way) commute to work. I think I'm ready to move back to Wink (my hometown) where there were absolutely NO stop lights and the only time there was 'traffic' was after a Friday night football game.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Pregnancy and Stupid People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment