Christmas 2009 was a pretty low-key year for us this year. My family got together at Thanksgiving, and for various reasons we were unable to celebrate Christmas together this year. We were greeted with a white Christmas on Christmas Eve and it stuck around through Christmas Day. It was quite a pleasant surprise. On Christmas Day, we celebrated with just the 4 of us. We had a great time, and I always enjoy seeing the boys' faces light up when they open their presents. Jason and I didn't really exchange gifts this year, we more or less just bought for ourselves and then wrapped the gifts. LOL! We are both so hard to buy for and too often throughout the year we buy things that we need/want. We really need to get better at surprising each other.
We celebrated Christmas with Jason's dad on Saturday. Jeannean treated us with a nice pot roast dinner and some yummy banana pudding (that I had been craving). We aren't very traditional when it come to Holiday dinners.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Rewind - Christmas 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the card!
Post a Comment