CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

1st Semester = OVER

I cannot believe the 1st Semester is over for the boys. This school year is flying by. They've had semester test all this week and then got out of school at 12:30 today and don't go back to school until Tuesday. Wish I had a break from work like that.

I just have to brag on them. They both made the A/B Honor Roll all three sets of 6-weeks for the 1st semester. Even after semester exams, which I always hated, they both made the A/B Honor Roll for the 1st Semester. Speaking of their semester exams, we told them that they both had to study for Social Studies, as they both had lower B's in that class this 6 weeks. The rest of their tests we told them that they knew what they were good at and what they needed to study for. We left it up to them to figure out what needed to be studied for. While, I'm not sure how well that really went, as they didn't study for any other tests, they both came out on top finishing the semester very well.

This school year seems to almost be night and day from years past, which is hard to believe since they are both in Middle School. It has been a relatively easy school year, thus far! We hope the trend continues!!!

0 comments: